Monday, May 7, 2012

Adventure

How's this for adventure...
Rent a campervan in a foreign country, don't buy a map, and drive around aimlessly for a few weeks.

Yes, that's what we did in Australia May 2004. It took awhile to find a grocery store. We went where ever we thought would be good. The map was very poor and had me all turned around as the navigator. Driving on the other side of the street was scary.  The trip was an epic blast!

In retrospect, I would do another wild adventure like this. However, I would pay the extra dollars to get a good GPS or map. I don't need the stress of being lost while on holiday.

Dear Lord, I pray for Your blessings on my next trip in September and all my future adventures. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)