Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanks

I am not sure what happened yesterday but today definitely turned out better. I accomplished so much! When I got off work, I did one load of laundry and I put the dishes away. That deserves tons of kudos.

Stress is a problem and when it gets to be too much I can get into all sorts of trouble: eating my emotions, wallowing in my emotions, losing my zeal for fun things.

I have crossed this bridge before.  I am trying to remember the way and using mindfulness techniques. At this point in time, I am not safely across the bridge but I will get there again.  Thanks for your prayers and support. I will send my prayers and support your way, if you tell me. Happy hump day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)