Monday, April 9, 2012

Change is a slow process

Change is a slow and steady process, akin to the speed of a walking turtle. Change is slow and steady.

I keep hoping and expecting that suddenly things will change. Suddenly getting things done will be easy. Doing what I want to do instead of have to do can be a new reality. We are not there yet. Everyday I have a little hope that things will change. Its a very small tiny amount of hope. Sadly, I don't have enough hope to share. I go through rough patches where I can't even see the little hope that is there. The pressure of life gets to be too heavy.

Dear Lord, I am where I am supposed to be. Can you please make life a little easier? I need Your blessing to get a better paying job. On my own, nothing can be accomplished. Please help. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)