Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome to a new blog post

Hello. I've been absent minded and not blogging. Its time to start again because its so therapeutic for my soul. Writing helps me to get the heavy thoughts off of my mind and onto the blog.

The challenges that I am wrestling with are two-fold. I am working on getting a new job and I am working on getting a healthy and more fit body. It seems that each day presents a different obstacle and I do my best to work through it. Today's nutrition was good except for the hot chocolate with whip. I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes and got through 2 miles. I need to be faster! I focused my thoughts on staying positive except I still complained about my current job.

Oh how I struggle!

Dear Lord, Thank you for my successes and help me to stay positive in the face of my short comings.
Dear Friend, Thanks for reading and any comments are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are blogging again! I am going to do my best and read each day.

    First: I love how you described your blog...your adventures and misadventures. I think that is pretty creative and so open and real!

    Second: I love that you got a hot chocolate. I am sure that is do to some amazing Mom who loves to give your starbucks!! YAY for starbucks!!

    Third: Good job working out!! YOU always inspire me to be healthy to do great things! I love you for that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)