Monday, January 16, 2012

Kayaking

We had a lot of fun kayaking in the mangroves of Key Largo. I learned that these boats are extremely difficult to tip, which was a fact to ease my fears. Paddling should be more back work than arm work but I still felt it was a great arm workout. It was fun cruising along the shoreline. We saw cool houses and lots of grass. I may have seen some fish but it wasn't easy to tell with all the sea grass in the way. This activity was much warmer than snorkeling. I am dedicating another blog post to that epic adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love Key Largo : ) . Perhaps we will both be there at the same time someday. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)