Monday, August 22, 2011

Healthy living


Here are my strategies for healthy living.

NUMBER TEN Helping others. It always feels good when I helped someone who needed it.

NUMBER NINE Getting stuff done. It feels invigorating to finish something and scratch it off my to do list.

NUMBER EIGHT Petting the cats. Chomps and Kirby give so much love and its great to give it back.

NUMBER SEVEN Talking to friends. Friends are the best and so supportive. Friends are the family that God gives you. Sometimes emails and texts work just as well as the phone or in person.

NUMBER SIX Talking to family. My family is a very loving family and we stick together across many many miles.

NUMBER FIVE Doing fun activities. I like to do fun things by myself and with my husband. Either way, fun is always good in my book.

NUMBER FOUR Hobbies. I play the piano and I read books. These activities keep me fresh and relaxed.

NUMBER THREE The gym. Its a three letter word that has been good to me even when its hard to be motivated.

NUMBER TWO Eating healthy. It takes discipline to eat healthy but at the end of the day it feels good too.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON IS SLEEP. Sleep is very good to stay healthy, sane, and happy. When we don’t get enough sleep, we can’t think clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)