Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today’s rating is Positive.


I’m thankful for many things. The weekend is around the corner. The move is in two weeks. There are two sweet kitties that give me love and support. My husband is a strong supportive man. I have had good experiences and good friends from my job. I have learned so much about myself and how strong I am.


One of the biggest pieces to my life is Jesus. He saved my life and I am so thankful. I am undeserving as well but somehow God still loves and supports me. God is the reason I find strength to get through each day. Thank you Lord for sending your Son to save a worthless person like me. Amen! Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)