Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Moving day decided


Today’s rating is Positive.


We found out about an apartment that will be ready for us in time and its decided that we will be moving into this home. Its exciting to have a definitive date. I am now praying for the tenant to be found for our existing home and I am praying that this move can be smooth. We have had a lot of moves and in our experience its harder and more expensive than planned. I have come to accept this as fact. On a good note, I packed one box today. Yay me!


Dear Lord, please help us find the right tenant, and find the right amount of cash to afford the move. Please provide me the right job so I can be helping with the expenses. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)