Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Its all work


Today’s rating is Positive.


Sometimes, other peoples stress can get to me. I feel it at work and at home. This makes communication a bigger challenge. I am a very positive person most times but when I’m faced with a person who isn’t that way its not easy to keep my positive nature. It drains out of me down at the toes. I remember this feeling from past challenges and I remember things worked out. That will be the case this time too.


I am sticking to my original opinion that all will be fine. I just don’t exactly know how it will work out. I am thanking God for taking care of me through all of my past struggles and preparing me for a happy future. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)