Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm being honest


Today’s rating is positive.


I haven’t organized my posts. I haven’t been organized enough to plan and prepare in advance. Most times, I sit down and write what’s on my heart. You have been gracious enough to read and sometimes comment too. I appreciate your comments. It makes me feel that you are right there listening and telling me your ideas.


I am still waiting to hear about the opportunity in a new state and a new city. I am anxious to find out. In the mean time, I am preparing for the move across state lines. I don’t know what God has in store for me. I am here and ready. I feel prepared to make the move emotionally. Now it’s time for the confirmation. I hope to get the news tomorrow.


I am on a trip this weekend and will post any news on facebook and twitter. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you Lord for staying by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)