Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tough Decisions


Today’s rating is Positive.


I forgot the nap that I deserved but I played the piano for the first time in 3 months. Happily, I haven’t forgotten anything. At church the one thing that stood out for me was how we need to be passionate for God and make a difference. I know that I am supposed to play the piano but I also know that now is not my time. I need to practice so when it is my turn, I will be ready to jump right in.


I am also dealing with a tough decision about church. I don’t feel that Watermark has enough support for me because its a small church. Should I go try a bigger church? On the other hand, I should be leaving around May or June. Is it realistic to create new relationships just to leave them? These are questions that I don’t know the answer to. I am praying and seeking counsel. If you have any advice, please share! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)