Monday, February 28, 2011

Overwhelmed? Probably so...


Today’s rating is Positive.


My tip for stress relief is to find something green and keep it in your eye sight. Green is a calming color. This could be flowers, bamboo, or a picture of something natural and green.


I may get to move soon but there are a lot of details to figure out. There’s cats, property management, what to keep and what to get rid of. In the midst of all these overwhelming tasks, I am still waiting to hear about the job I interviewed for. I haven’t waited long at all though. I am praying for patience and for things to work out smoothly.


Right now, it is challenging to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)