Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Current Struggle


Today’s rating is Positive.


Currently, I am struggling with relationships. I will text, email, facebook, or call a friend or family member. Sometimes, I don’t hear from that person very quickly. I would like it if people responded right away or at least the same day. I feel ignored when I don’t hear from people. That’s probably not how I should feel, since any logical person understands that we are all busy. At the same time, I also know that sending a quick message or text takes so little effort. I don’t understand why this is so hard for me and for my support group. I work hard to stay in touch because I know the importance of relationships. Is it really too hard for everyone else?




I probably don’t want to know the answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)