Thursday, July 14, 2016

Guest Post!

Well friends! I got online and scheduled a post with my bloggy bff Kristin! I've shared the same trouble with skin as her and she found a fantastic solution. Please go to her blog and say hi!


Hi everyone!

I'm Kristin and I've known Esther for a few years now. We met through our blogs, and we've even lived in some of the same places, but never at the same time.

Currently, I'm an army wife and an elementary teacher living in Colorado. You can read more about that on my blog, but I'm also a Rodan+Fields Consultant.  I didn't fall into selling skincare products because I wanted to sell skincare products. I never intended to sell anything to anyone.

I became involved with Rodan+Fields two years ago by becoming a customer.



I'm not sure what was up with my skin, but it was awful. I spent the spring of 2014 trying every product I could find. Nothing worked. Awful barely begins to describe how I felt about it. Life was that much more difficult because of it. (Seriously, if you want to talk bad skin, email me! We can commiserate together.)

Then, a friend contacted me and told me about Rodan+Fields. She was selling the products, but she also had used the products for the exact same reason I needed them. They worked for her, and I had high hopes they'd work for me too.

I tried the Unblemish regimen. I kept the boxes because there's a 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE and I fully intended to get my money back!



But even better than getting my money back, the products worked. In less than two months, it was a complete turnaround.


At a color run last month...makeup-free of course!

So, since then, I've been recommending the products to anyone and everyone. There is, I promise, a product for everyone's needs.

Getting rid of:
wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, sun damage, red and sensitive skin, eczema, or acne. 
There is something that can help you!

To see which one is the right fit, take this 30 second quiz on my Rodan+Fields website.

If you have questions or would like to know more, send me an email at kedarhower@gmail.com. I'd love to talk skincare with you.

Thanks, Esther, for letting me take over your blog today!






croppedsig

2 comments:

  1. One of these days I will try these products, they seem great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it's easier to start with one thing at a time. Try the quiz to see if there's one particular area you'd like to focus on...instead of jumping in with a whole regimen!
      I'm glad they look appealing :)

      Delete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)