Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Thanks for the kind comments and words of encouragement. Being a blogger is being part of a great community. 
Am I repeating kitty photos? Sorry (not really. They're cute.) I have lots to be thankful for and I know it. 
It's easy to focus on the wrong things and lose sight of what's important. We may not have wealth but we have our health. Even Kirby is back to normal. 
My struggles are not the end of the world. I do wonder if I make the right decision. I usually assume that I do except for one decision. The student loans. I regret that today, yesterday and I'll continue to regret that the at least 17 more years. I want to be a mover and shaker but I can't because of the ginormous mountain of student loans. 
My current goal is to pay off all the student loans. But I haven't won the peer all yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)