Saturday, September 6, 2014

Perk Place and Sauced


Today's run was rained out. I got up and out the door to meet my runhers friends, some of whom actually did run. I ate breakfast instead. We've rescheduled our run for tomorrow which will be dry and not hot.


I opted for a small skinny mocha and the sausage breakfast burrito.


The burrito was fantastic but one of my friends ordered a scone which was hard as a rock. The staff was friendly and accommodating. They offered towels to my soaked friends. True story, the coach said I made the right choice not to run. Haha!


Last night, I moved some more frames and then had dinner at Sauced. The pizza was good and they had live music for the first Friday art walk. It's going to be a great neighborhood to live in and I can't wait to get settled in!



1 comment:

  1. Oh so jealous of your temps. Enjoy!! I am in Houston and our high today is 92. It is supposed to feel like it's 110 degrees today. I'm dreaming of cool weather!! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)