Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday



 Dear friends,
Welcome to weight loss Wednesday. This is where I share my struggles and success along my journey. In the past two weeks, I had to evacuate my home and then move. Getting to the gym was impossible. I focused on portion control and nutrition. My reward was to fit into the gray pants. The very same pants that did not fit in January. While I have not stepped on the scale, I am confident good choices are being made. Good choices like last night, I was offered a beer but turned it down because I knew that would put me over on my calories. My next concern is to find a new gym. I have many choices and I'm sure it will take time to find the right one. I am a gym rat and I love to work out all the time. I can't wait to get into a new routine. 
I am linking up with Heather for Weigh In Wednesday. 
Pretty Strong Medicine


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)