Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weight Loss Wednesday: random edition


Welcome to weight loss Wednesday! Last week, I gained a pound and now weigh 135. Usually, that would be too high but my shorts fit perfectly. 135 last summer compared to now is not the same body. Impressively, the Northface shorts I purchased ages ago, we're talking years here, never ever fit. For fun, I tried them on and they fit! I'm over the moon excited! I need a hiking trip to have an excuse to wear them!

I've decided, with the huge shorts victory that the scale is not that big of a deal. Breakthrough!

In other news, we are in for two stormy days in Oklahoma. I'm terrified!

Linking up with Heather for weigh in Wednesday.
Pretty Strong Medicine

Also linking up with Shanna for random Wednesday.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)