Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Travel Tuesday

It's travel Tuesday and I am continuing the Australian adventure. The furthest north we drove was to Airlie Beach. It is south of Cairns by over 350 miles. While there, we went out on a boat past the Whit Sunday islands to The Great Barrier Reef. Here we dove of course and saw amazing fish in their natural habitat. There was a chance to go a second round, which I declined. When my husband went that second time, he saw a baby shark. I'm so glad I didn't go! I stayed near the top and snorkled which was tons of fun for me. Next up on Travel Tuesday is the Australia Zoo. Please stay tuned for Weight Loss Wednesday, where I will recap the 7 day cleanse.

Linking up with Helene In Between.

Helene in Between











4 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the link up today!

    I can`t believe your hubby got to see a baby shark! That is so cool, though I probably would have been scared!! The most I saw when I was there was a sea turtle, which was pretty cool to me!

    My Travel Tuesday Post
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. that water is just incredible!! i would have freaked out if i saw a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to go to the great barrier reef!! how awesome.

    http://growninsouthernground.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/travel-tuesday-4/

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)