Monday, February 18, 2013

Make A Difference Monday

“Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, will be given to you. For with the same measure you measure it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6:38 WEB)

This weekend was work! I was judging a college speech competition. Certainly I had fun and enjoyed most of the speeches. I did my best to give feedback to the students. At the end my reward was $100 cash and that was pretty sweet. The lesson here is to give back and it will be given back to you. Please stay tuned for weight loss Wednesday!







2 comments:

  1. I seriously just have to tell you how awesome you and thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I firmly believe that Karma is alive and real. And it looks like good Karma came to you in a $100 bill! Good work, lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)