Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Dear new friends and old friends,
We made it to Friday! Woohoo! I've been in training and traveling all week which has been fun but made decisions tough. Eating healthy, not super great. Blogging has been hard too. Tonight, I'm relaxing and chillin with my new coworkers. It should be great! Fortunately/unfortunately, life doesn't return to normal until next Friday night. I'll be working hard at learning and fun. Ha! What's your top five for the week?









5 comments:

  1. Might as well take advantage of yummy food before you get back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of luck on your new job ! What a yummy looking meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to call you! I wanna hear all about your time!! It is so hard to be healthy while traveling. I agree with the girl above. Enjoy your time right now (In moderation) and when you get home I am sure you will get back on track. Love you and miss you like crazy!!

    BTW I Love that you are using shabbyblog to decorate your blog. Some genius person must have shown you how cute they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food looks quite tasty! :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Friday night through the end of Monday. Come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)