Monday, December 31, 2012

Make a difference Monday

Welcome to make a difference Monday! Giving back to the community, paying it forward and making our world a better place is important to our well being and others.

Today I would like to share with you about giving blood. I hate the sight of blood (it grosses and freaks me out) and I hate needles. I find comfort in the cookies that I eat afterwards. When we give blood up to three people's lives are saved. I have been doing this act for some years and even with my phobias I know good has been done. I'm gonna need to head over there soon and give blood again.

If you have an encouraging story of giving back or paying it forward, please comment below or email me at estherdavison@gmail.com. I am looking for guest posters. Please stay tuned for top pic Tuesday!





2 comments:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)