2) What’s the most interesting thing on your bucket list? I plan on seeing every country in the Carribbean and I bet its going to take a long time.
3) The mountains or the beach? BEACH!
4) What would your last meal be? Death by chocolate.
5) What’s your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, my real favorite was Extreme Makeover Home Edition but stupid ABC had to cancel that show. (Not wise ABC)
6) What did you want to be when you were little? A DJ at a radio station, which doesn't really exist any more. Now they're all talk show hosts and nobody spins records or cd's. The computer plays everything.
7) What’s your ideal outfit? Anything cozy, soft and warm.
8) What do you do when you are mad? Stew until I explode, which is never pretty.
9) What’s your favorite board on Pinterest? I go back and forth between food and diy.
10) How long have you been blogging? The short answer is since August was when I got serious but I really started the blog in 2009 for therapy purposes. At the time, my husband had to go to grad school out of state and I was going crazy missing him.
11) Did you have a kaboodle when you were little? I don't think I did. I had many many purses. Then I gave them all away and got a new collection started.
QUESTIONS FROM CHRISSY at Prayers and Pearls
1. Where are you from? Oregon originally. I was born in San Francisco but my parents were both from the Portland metro area and moved back when I was two.
2. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silver Bells
3. If you could tell your younger self something, what would it be? Try to relax. That's never easy for a first born to do. Always striving for perfection but trying is good.
4. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake? I like desserts but my waistline doesn't.
5. Boots or flats? Flats, heals are difficult for me.
6. Do you already have some New Years Resolutions for 2013? I gave up on that many years ago.
7. What is your trusty-rusty go-to restaurant? Jimmy Johns
8. Favorite winter accessory? Scarf
9. What is a blog you have to read daily? In my favorites folder I have: Because Shanna Said So and Kristin's Knook among many others.
10. Best Disney movie? Pirates of the Carribbean 1 and 2
11. How do you take your coffee/tea? Black tea please.
AND MY NOMINEES ARE...
Heather at Glambulance
Kaylynn at Colb, Kay, and T. Rea
Katie at My Crafty Crazy Life
1) What's your favorite movie?