Friday, November 2, 2012

High Five for Friday

It's high five for Friday! Woohoo! Made it through another week. I would like to say congratulations to everyone who made it to Friday and thank subway for the nutritious lunches. Now for my top five: 1- I finished the race for the cure and that felt good. 2- I donated a photo to an art gallery for an auction and that felt good. 3- I had communion with my church on Wednesday and that felt good. 4- I had a successful week in the kitchen and that felt good. 5- I enjoyed a Gingerbread Chai from Starbucks in my first red cup of the season this morning and that felt good. I had some trials this week too but today's energy will be spent on positivity. So what's your top five? Linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk
croppedsig

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I too had a "successful" week in the kitchen and I hope it will continue next week. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of feel-good things this week! :)
    And gingerbread chai? Get in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday. Foods looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)