Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for good food. I'm not a big cooker but I love eating and looking at good food. Thank you Pinterest for keeping me entertained. Some of my favorite memories are around the dinner table (or in this case couch/floor). One time, we were finished eating and the cats were wrestling on the floor. Kirby rolled over Ryan's dinner plate covering himself in hot wing sauce. It was sad but hilarious to watch him clean up. After every lick, he was shaking his head. Cats just don't understand spicy food. Strangely enough, this is the very same cat that has decided Cheetos are treats.

Please note all these photos are copy writed. I took these with my iPhone. As much as I love Pinterest, I will still only post my photos. So what are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)