Sunday, August 26, 2012

Make a difference Monday

Today's post is a tough one to write. I want to share my passion for giving and I want to make my life better. These two concepts go hand in hand together but its challenging for me to articulate what I'm pondering.

Parts of my life are going smoothly and other parts feel stormy. It's the stormy parts that cause me to pause and wonder. How can I make a difference in my community when I want to be selfish and focus on my life? Is there space for both? I believe the answer to be yes and I am praying for God's wisdom to bring that balance to fruition.

If you have any ideas or thoughts, please share with me. The more the merrier is oh so true.
E N D


1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)