Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Top ten things I'm thankful for

My top ten things I'm thankful for.
10: Technology - Moving to a new state is a big challenge but learning about my new home was a bigger feat without the internet.
9: Books - I love to learn new things about myself and the world around me.
8: Music - Calming, relaxing, refreshing are all words I would use to describe music.
7: Nature - All of my senses are alive when I am outside. I hear the wind in the trees. I smell the fresh air. I feel the nippy breeze. I enjoy viewing the beauty.
6: Experiences - I have been through many experiences. Exciting experiences on vacation and difficult times when I had to rely on God. I wouldn't change a thing.
5: Health - I am so thankful for my health and my family's health. I pray we stay healthy.
4: Pets - As much as the cats annoy me, I love them and they love me back too.
3: Friends - The family that God gives me is my friends and I am so thankful for them.
2: Family - Most of my family is far away but in my heart they are very close.
1: God - All thanksgiving goes to God, Who has blessed me profoundly.

1 comment:

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)