Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday!


Today’s rating is Positive.


Sometimes, a break is a necessity. Today, I took an extra 15 minutes to relax and I found it helpful. I was able to get through the rest of the day without any issues. I spent some quality time with my friend and I met some new friends too.


The preparations continue. I am preparing the home for a renter. I have found the task is easier to accomplish when I do it in little steps. I hope to get a sign in the kitchen window, so the neighbors know this unit is available for rent. Its so easy to get overwhelmed with worry and concern because there’s no control over the situation. I can only stay calm because I know God is in control. Thank you Lord! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)