Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Endorphins: stressbuster


Today’s rating is Positive.


Whenever you are feeling down, tired, sad, depressed, or anything similar to that, it is time to go to the gym. A simple workout can activate your natural endorphins and you will walk out of the gym feeling fantastic. The hard part is walking into the gym because you will not feel like it. If there’s any way to force yourself to it, then you can thank yourself later on.


Today, I made it through another day of work, only six left and I packed two boxes. I spoke with another hiring manager and added the company to the call list once I’ve officially moved. Dear Lord, Thank you for my strength. I get it all from You. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)