Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Distractions are good


Today’s rating is Positive.


Work was less demanding, I had a good conversation with HR at a company for a potential opportunity, and scheduled an appointment to show off the home. A lot was completed today, which is always very good.


I read an article about what to do when you hate your job. I found it useful because it is so important to distract yourself from a stressful situation. I find that I need a new distraction every day. Some days, I’m distracted by tv and other days I’m distracted by an activity with friends. This has been an effective strategy for me. If you find yourself blue and wallowing in misery, find something positive to distract you from the tough situation. You’ll feel better, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)