Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Joys


Today’s rating is positive.


Saturday joys usually entail errands, tasks, and activities that I didn’t complete during the week. This is an effort to reduce stress and feel better about myself. Its an effective tool that you are welcome to use when you are under mountains of stress as well.


Stress can destroy your physical and mental health and I have been there before. Fall 2008 was a difficult time for me at work. The stock market was crashing every day and I was talking to people about their accounts. There was a lot of yelling and crying. Eventually it got to be too much for me but with God’s help I managed through. From that experience, I have learned that stress needs to be managed otherwise it will overtake you into depression.


Dear Lord, Thank You for taking care of me in some of the darkest times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)