Monday, March 14, 2011

The night of no sleep

Today’s rating is Positive.


After a night of tossing, turning, and constant thinking I was left with a day of headaches, nausea, and more thinking. I have learned that I am good at negotiating problems and finding solutions. I have a good partner in my husband too. The solutions we find may not be perfect but I believe that God is leading us in the right direction some how.


Tonight, in order to find a good nights sleep, I am going to take a hot bath before bed. I expect that will help relax my body and my mind. We all need sleep and going too long without can lead to more headaches, nausea, and poor decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)