Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Today’s rating is Positive.


We have made smart decisions and we both feel good about it. I have always thought that when I am in complete agreement with my husband, its a sign from God, that we are doing the right thing. I have applied for several jobs at Chase and I hope things will work out there or another financial services firm. I have been in this industry for more than five years and I would like to stay, God willing.


For everyone who feels overwhelmed, remember little steps help you complete a large task. I am in the process of packing the home. I am surrounded by empty and full boxes. Its so easy to think that the task is too much. Don’t let that happen to you. Don’t forget the little steps, which still get the job done.


Happy St. Patrick’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)