Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yummy Thursday


Today’s rating is positive.


I gave back to my community by giving blood today and I treated myself to a lot of food. I enjoyed two breakfasts, nachos, and cookies. I am also drinking plenty of water. One of my favorite ways to reduce stress is to help out others. It is a strong self-esteem booster. I plan on volunteering regularly again. I am on a break to create a new strategy but I will be helping the community again soon. How do you give back to your community? If you haven’t tried, do something small. It will make a big difference in your perspective.


I hate blood, needles, and pain. I only give blood to help others and eat cookies. The cookies ease the pain a little bit. Thanks Bonfils!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)