Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What a Wednesday!

Today’s rating is Positive.


I got up as usual but the kitchen sink was not ready for me. There was water coming out from underneath. It was an unwelcome surprise since I thought that I did everything right, a little drip and open cabinet doors. No such luck for the downstairs neighbors, which what caused the issue. I took a sick day to deal with it and by deal I really mean that I waited around for someone to fix it. I am actually still waiting.


Productivity was on my side today as I got caught up on things that need to get done. A little nap helped as well. I enjoyed a nice meeting with a buddy who used to work with me. It feels good to catch up with someone. If you have a friend you haven’t talked to in awhile, you might want to get together sometime. It’s refreshing to catch up on all the little things you’ve missed out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)