Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Reset Button

Today’s rating is Negative.


I admit that I was freaking out this afternoon over my commute. I rely on public transit but big changes are happening Friday. The kind of changes that are make it or miss it changes. Besides that I also spent nearly an hour trying to negotiate some flexibility with the mortgage company. Apparently the company doesn’t understand the meaning of flexibility and negotiate. Too bad for me.


The challenge here is to take these freak out moments and forget them. I need a reset button for my brain but I haven’t found it yet. I will keep looking but remember tomorrow is a new day with a clean slate.


It feels like Fairbanks outside with a windchill of -28. At this point its all frigid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)