Monday, February 21, 2011

Relaxing Monday


Today’s rating is Positive.


I had a good day of working out at the gym and enjoying sushi with a friend. I was also able to schedule a little weekend trip to Oklahoma City for a job interview.


I was able to reduce stress today by going to the gym and also accomplishing several tasks. These are strategies I use daily to ensure that I stay in good health.


I have been through some depressing times and its not because my family history has mental health issues. Its no secret that we live stressful lives and if we don’t stay on top of the stress it can easily take over. I hope that as you read my blog, you will find it helpful in dealing with the stress that’s in your life.


Cheers to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments, questions, and positive feedback. Constructive criticism is questionable. Joking, a little. :)